BOTOX® and BOTOX® Cosmetic: (onabotulinumtoxin A) Manchester
We offer the (most likely) BEST BOTOX® PRICES in MANCHESTER!
BOTOX®: A treatment experienced by millions of people now in Manchester
Approximately 10.9 million vials of BOTOX® Cosmetic have been sold in the United States since 2002, and millions of people have already made BOTOX® Cosmetic a part of what they do for themselves. Today, BOTOX® Cosmetic is the #1 selling product of its kind in the world.†
†Data collected through June 2014.
We are committed to providing excellence in BOTOX® results and medical care. After most of our BOTOX® procedures, we provide a follow-up appointment (usually between two weeks) to ensure the best outcome of your BOTOX® treatment.
BOTOX MANCHESTER: What is BOTOX®?
BOTOX® is Botulinum Toxin which is a neurotoxin made by the bacteria Clostridium Botulinum, an anaerobic bacteria found in soil. Botulinum Toxin is purified for clinical use and cosmetic use.
BOTOX® Cosmetic blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles. The injected muscle can’t contract. That makes the wrinkles relax and soften and that gives you a younger appearance.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is the only approved treatment to temporarily improve the appearance of both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and crow’s feet lines in adults.
BOTOX® MANCHESTER: What are the ingredients in BOTOX and BOTOX Cosmetic?
BOTOX® Active ingredient: botulinum toxin type A Inactive ingredients: human albumin and sodium chloride
BOTOX MANCHESTER: What can BOTOX® do for you?
BOTOX® is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to improve the look of
moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults for a short period of time
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into the area around the side of the eyes to
improve the look of crow’s feet lines in adults for a short period of time (temporary). You may receive treatment for frown lines and crow’s feet lines at the same time.
- BOTOX® is also injected into the skin to treat the symptoms of severe underarm sweating (severe primary
axillary hyperhidrosis) when medicines used on the skin (topical) do not work well enough.
- To prevent headaches in adults with chronic migraine who have 15 or more days each month with
headaches lasting 4 or more hours each day.
- To treat increased muscle stiffness in elbow, wrist, and finger muscles in adults with upper limb
- To treat increased muscle stiffness in ankle and toe muscles in adults with lower limb spasticity.
- To treat the abnormal head position and neck pain that happens with cervical dystonia (CD) in adults.
- To treat certain types of eye muscle problems (strabismus) or abnormal spasm of the eyelids (blepharospasm) in people 12 years and older.
- To treat overactive bladder symptoms such as a strong need to urinate with leaking or wetting
accidents (urge urinary incontinence), a strong need to urinate right away (urgency), and urinating
often (frequency) in adults when another type of medicine (anticholinergic) does not work well enough
or cannot be taken.
- To treat leakage of urine (incontinence) in adults with overactive bladder due to neurologic disease
when another type of medicine (anticholinergic) does not work well enough or cannot be taken.
BOTOX® Cosmetic Manchester: Rejuvenation in a Bottle
BOTOX® >is a prescription medicine that is injected into the muscles where wrinkles and lines have created an aging appearance in order to relax them and improve the look of both moderate to severe expression lines, crow’s feet lines and frown lines in adults.
BOTOX® has many benefits that include a wide range of aesthetic treatments. It is easy to apply and results can be seen right away.
This injectable dermal filler can help you achieve a multitude of benefits that include:
- Effective Anti-Aging Treatment: Prevent the appearance of new wrinkles, expression, and frown lines.
- Rejuvenate the way you look: Soften the appearance of existing wrinkles, frown and expression lines.
- Refresh your appearance: Rejuvenate and lift the treated areas.
- Restore and add volume.
- Fight sagging skin and enhance your features.
- Reshape and define areas that need improvement.
BOTOX® makes it easy to fight signs of aging, frown lines, and wrinkles.
Dr Tariq Sumrein is a mobile BOTOX® Advanced Anti-Aging Cosmetic doctor specializing in wrinkle reduction treatment and fillers in addition to an A&E doctor with a wide experience in facial injuries and wounds.
BOTOX® Manchester: Anti-Wrinkle Treatment
Wrinkle Reduction and Minimizing treatments are very simple and safe. It requires few BOTOX®> injections in the right place. During the aging process, fine lines develop into wrinkle giving you and aging and angry appearance. BOTOX® will relax the muscles causing the wrinkles which will then smooth your appearance and give you a more youthful, feminine and refined look.
BOTOX® Manchester: for Forehead Lines (Glabellar Lines)
Glabellar Lines Glabellar facial lines, also known as frown lines or forehead lines, arise from the activity of the corrugator and orbicularis oculi muscles. These muscles move the brow medially, and the procerus and depressor supercilii pull the brow inferiorly. This creates a frown or “furrowed brow”. The location, size, and use of the muscles vary markedly among individuals.
Lines induced by facial expression occur perpendicular to the direction of action of contracting facial muscles. An effective dose for facial lines is determined by gross observation of the patient’s ability to activate the superficial muscles injected. Anti-wrinkle injections such as BOTOX® are be used to relax the frown lines between the brow, often seen when concentrating or squinting.
The duration of the effect of BOTOX® Cosmetic for glabellar lines is approximately 3-4 months.
Our main objective is to provide our patients with visible BOTOX® results with the utmost safety and latest advances in aesthetic medicine:
Youth and Beauty are timeless and this comes from a combination of self-belief and our own confidence in how we look. In this day and age when we have the ability to reverse external signs of aging and improve our appearance.
We only use original BOTOX® (Allergan Botulinum Toxin) and Juvederm fillers with very competitive prices. If you would like more information about BOTOX® Manchester, please contact us.
BOTOX® Manchester for Excessive Sweating Treatment (Hyperhidrosis)
Excessive sweating (Hyperhidrosis) can be an embarrassing and annoying problem which may affect social life and self-esteem. By injecting BOTOX® as part of a continuous treatment this embarrassing problem can be solved in about 12-18 months.
BOTOX® is indicated for the management of severe hyperhidrosis of the axillae (armpit), which does not respond to topical treatment with antiperspirants or antihidrotics.
BOTOX® MANCHESTER: How is BOTOX® applied?
BOTOX® or BOTOX® Cosmetic is an injection that your doctor will give you.
- BOTOX® is injected into your affected muscles, skin, or bladder.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is injected into your affected muscles.
- Your doctor may change your dose of BOTOX® or BOTOX® Cosmetic until you and your doctor find the best dose for you.
- Your doctor will tell you how often you will receive your dose of BOTOX® or BOTOX® Cosmetic injections.
BOTOX® MANCHESTER: How long do the effects of BOTOX® injections last for?
While every patient is different and the result duration will vary, usually, the effects from BOTOX® will last from four to six months.
Many patients who use BOTOX® regularly experience that their results will show for longer if they are consistent with their BOTOX® application.
BOTOX MANCHESTER: How is BOTOX® Cosmetic applied?
The application of BOTOX® is quite simple and straightforward. BOTOX® is an injectable dermal filler. With a few tiny painless injections, the targeted muscles that will then relax and the wrinkles will disappear.
BOTOX® MANCHESTER: Why get BOTOX® or Dermal Fillers (Aesthetic Medicine)?
There are many reasons why BOTOX® Cosmetic is the preferred Aesthetic treatment for celebrities and people just like you. These benefits include:
- None surgical treatment for your concerns and problems.
- Increase confidence and improve your self-image.
- Quick and simple.
- Cheaper than plastic surgery.
- A safer alternative to traditional cosmetic surgery.
- Not Permanent.
Images Courtesy of BOTOX® Cosmetic
Images Courtesy of BOTOX® Cosmetic
BOTOX® MANCHESTER: How long does it take to see the benefits of BOTOX®?
The hyaluronic acid based products have an immediate effect and you will be able to see the plumping effect straight away.
BOTOX® MANCHESTER: How long do the BOTOX® effects last and what happens after this time?
BOTOX® has a longer lasting effect and this varies in different people as it depends on age, skin type & quality, the area being treated individual lifestyle.
BOTOX® results can last up to a period of 6-8 months.
Your body slowly dissolves BOTOX® over time, as it is a naturally occurring substance in the skin.
BOTOX® MANCHESTER INDICATIONS AND USAGE
BOTOX® Cosmetic is an acetylcholine release inhibitor and a neuromuscular blocking agent indicated for:
- Temporary improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe glabellar lines associated with corrugator and/or procerus muscle activity in adult patients.
- Temporary improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe lateral canthal lines associated with orbicularis oculi activity in adult patients.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is not recommended for use in children younger than 18 years of age.
BOTOX® MANCHESTER DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Glabellar Lines Administration: 0.1 mL (4 Units) by intramuscular injection into each of 5 sites, for a total dose of 20 Units.
- Lateral Canthal Lines Administration: 0.1 mL (4 Units) into each of 3 sites per side (6 total injection points), for a total of 24 Units.
- Dosage and administration recommendations should be followed; In treating adults for more than one approved indications with BOTOX® and BOTOX® Cosmetic, do not exceed a total dose of 360 Units administered in a 3-month interval.
BOTOX® MANCHESTER DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
For Injection: 50 Units or 100 Units vacuum-dried powder in a single-use vial for reconstitution.
BOTOX® MANCHESTER: Who can use BOTOX®?
BOTOX® is suitable for most people. However, BOTOX® should not be used in or near areas where there is or has been a skin disease, inflammation or skin related problems.
Dermal fillers have not been tested in pregnant or breastfeeding women, individuals with medical conditions that lower the body’s immune response or individuals undergoing immunosuppressive therapy may be more prone to infection by a skin injection procedure.
BOTOX® MANCHESTER: When is BOTOX® not recommended?
While BOTOX® is quite safe, it’s used is not indicated for patients who are, or suffer from:
- Breast Feeding
- Neuromuscular disorders as Myasthenia gravis
- Patients on Warfarin
BOTOX® MANCHESTER: Are the BOTOX® injections painful?
BOTOX® is injected with a very fine needle and cause minimal discomfort. Some of the dermal fillers now come pre-mixed with a local anesthetic called lidocaine to ease and minimize the discomfort. You can discuss these options during your consultation.
BOTOX® MANCHESTER: What Should I Tell My Doctor Before Having BOTOX®?
It is highly recommended that you tell your doctor about all your medical conditions, including if you:
- Have a disease that affects your muscles and nerves (such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis [ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease], myasthenia gravis or Lambert-Eaton syndrome).
- Have allergies to any botulinum toxin product
- Had any side effect from any botulinum toxin product in the past.
- Have or have had a breathing problem, such as asthma or emphysema.
- Have or have had swallowing problems.
- Have or have had bleeding problems.
- Have plans to have surgery.
- Had surgery on your face.
- Have weakness of your forehead muscles, such as trouble raising your eyebrows.
- Have drooping eyelids.
- Have any other change in the way your face normally looks.
- Have symptoms of a urinary tract infection (UTI) and are being treated for urinary incontinence. Symptoms of a urinary tract infection may include pain or burning with urination, frequent urination, or fever.
- Have problems emptying your bladder on your own and are being treated for urinary incontinence.
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if BOTOX® or BOTOX® Cosmetic can harm your unborn baby.
- Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if BOTOX® or BOTOX® Cosmetic passes into breast milk.
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins and herbal products. Using BOTOX® or BOTOX® Cosmetic with certain other medicines may cause serious side effects. Do not start any new medicines until you have told your doctor that you have received BOTOX® or BOTOX® Cosmetic in the past. Especially tell your doctor if you:
- Have received any other botulinum toxin product in the last four months
- Have received injections of botulinum toxin, such as Myobloc® (rimabotulinumtoxinB), Dysport® (abobotulinumtoxinA), or Xeomin® (incobotulinumtoxinA) in the past. Be sure your doctor knows exactly which product you received.
- Have recently received an antibiotic by injection.
- Take muscle relaxants.
- Take an allergy or cold medicine.
- Take a sleep medicine.
- Take anti-platelets (aspirin-like products) and/or anti-coagulants (blood thinners).
Ask your doctor if you are not sure if your medicine is one that is listed above. Know the medicines you take. Keep a list of your medicines with you to show your doctor and pharmacist each time you get a new medicine.
BOTOX® MANCHESTER: Are there any side effects?
Allergic reactions related to the dermal fillers are extremely rare. Millions of procedures are performed in the UK alone and most of the common side effects are related to the injection itself.
You may see some redness, swelling, itching, tenderness and bruising after the injection and this will wear off after the procedure. When the fillers are injected in the lips, the swelling may last slightly longer for up to a week but usually, starts to settle down in 3 to 4 days.
BOTOX® MANCHESTER: Are there any Contraindications for the use of Dermal BOTOX®?
Please do not use BOTOX® in these cases:
- Allergies to Gram +ve bacterial proteins or lidocaine.
- Infected skin area e.g. cold sores.
- Cautioned use is advised in pregnancy, breastfeeding, and when taking anticoagulants.
BOTOX® MANCHESTER: Post BOTOX® Treatment Recommendations
In order to assure that your treatment is successful and you get all of its benefits, please follow these recommendations:
- Avoid high-intensity exercise immediately
- Avoid touching/rubbing areas injected
- Avoid heavy alcohol consumption on the same day
- Avoid hot environments on the same day (Sauna/Steam rooms/Hot bath)
- Full effect will be at around 1 week
- Duration of action 6-18 months (Depending on product)
Skin Rejuvenation Thank You Testimonial
“Hi Tariq, Finally home for a couple of days and just wanted to message you to say yes I can now see a very big difference in my skin and many people have now commented how fresh it looks, my pores seem to appear less visible and generally a smoother completion. Thank you thank you thank you, you have been so good to me and I’m so very grateful xxx”
Very happy with the results
Thank you Dr Tariq, the injections did the trick, I am very happy with the results
This guy is the best
Hey, This guy is the best. He spends time, and has an eye for what is is doing as well as concern for the final result with any amendments if required.
Best specialist and precision
-Wow love it -Thank you so much !!! The youth Doctor it’s the best specialist individual and precision !!!
Botox fo Excessive Sweating: Great job, fantastic service and fabulous results
Would highly recommend. Unbelievable sweaty armpits treatment. Great job, fantastic service and fabulous results.
Fantastic service and fabulous resultsWould highly recommend. Always go the extra mile to ensure clients are happy. Great job, fantastic service and fabulous results.
Botox results look so natural and perfectI have had botox done for the past 10 years. This is by far the best. The doctor was very polite, and the results look so natural and perfect. I rebooked with him from now for my next botox. I recommend him to my friends and they all agree, he is very good at applying botox injections and derma fillers.
Love the prices and fast service
Love the prices and fast service. Came to my home. Results are very professionally done.
We are committed to providing excellence in results and medical care. After most of our BOTOX® MANCHESTER procedures, we provide a BOTOX® MANCHESTER follow-up appointment (usually between two weeks) to ensure the best outcome of your BOTOX® MANCHESTER treatment.
BOTOX® MANCHESTER: BOTOX® CONTRAINDICATIONS
- Hypersensitivity to any botulinum toxin preparation or to any of the components in the formulation.
- Infection at the injection site.
BOTOX® MANCHESTER: BOTOX® WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Potency Units of BOTOX® Cosmetic are not interchangeable with other preparations of botulinum toxin products.
- Spread of toxin effects; swallowing and breathing difficulties can lead to death. Seek immediate medical attention if respiratory, speech or swallowing difficulties occur.
- Potential serious adverse reactions after BOTOX injections for unapproved uses.
- Adverse event reports have been received involving the cardiovascular system, some with fatal outcomes. Use caution when administering to patients with pre-existing cardiovascular disease.
- Concomitant neuromuscular disorder may exacerbate clinical effects of treatment.
- Use with caution in patients with compromised respiratory function or dysphagia.
- Lack of Interchangeability between Botulinum Toxin Products.
- Spread of Toxin Effect.
- Serious Adverse Reactions with Unapproved Use.
- Hypersensitivity Reactions.
- Cardiovascular System.
- Pre-Existing Neuromuscular Disorders.
- Dysphagia and Breathing Difficulties.
- Pre-existing Conditions at the Injection Site.
- Corneal Exposure and Ulceration in Patients Treated with BOTOX® for Blepharospasm.
- Spatial Disorientation, Double Vision or Past-pointing in Patients.
- Treated for Strabismus.
- Post-marketing Experience
BOTOX® MANCHESTER: CAN BOTOX® HAVE ADVERSE REACTIONS?
The most common adverse reactions are:
- Glabellar Lines: eyelid ptosis (3%)
- Lateral Canthal Lines: eyelid edema (1%)
To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS, contact Allergan at 1- 800-433-8871 or FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.
BOTOX® DRUG INTERACTIONS
Patients receiving concomitant treatment of BOTOX® Cosmetic and aminoglycosides or other agents interfering with neuromuscular transmission (e.g., curare-like agents), or muscle relaxants, should be observed closely because the effect of BOTOX® Cosmetic may be potentiated.
- Aminoglycosides and Other Agents Interfering with Neuromuscular Transmission.
- Anticholinergic Drugs.
- Other Botulinum Neurotoxin Products.
- Muscle Relaxants.
BOTOX® is not indicated under:
- Nursing Mothers
- Pediatric Use
- Geriatric Use
There has not been a confirmed serious case of spread of toxin effect away from the injection site when BOTOX® has been used at the recommended dose to treat chronic migraine, severe underarm sweating, blepharospasm, or strabismus, or when BOTOX® Cosmetic has been used at the recommended dose to treat frown lines and/or crow’s feet lines.
Free BOTOX® MANCHESTER Consultation
|Free BOTOX® MANCHESTER Evaluation with our Advanced Aesthetics and Cosmetic Surgeon||£0.00|
BOTOX®, Juvederm®, Dermal Fillers and Lip Fillers Near Me
|Special Manchester Beauty & Anti-Aging Treatments Prices|
Our dedication to our clients has made us a top rejuvenation and facial enhancement provider of BOTOX® in MANCHESTER Contact us to schedule your Free BOTOX® Manchester Consultation with our advanced facial rejuvenation resident cosmetic doctpr.