Dermal Fillers Birmingham
We offer a full range of advanced aesthetic treatments and services such as lip enhancement, wrinkle reduction, liquid facelift and other procedures that will help you look younger, rejuvenated and feel great.
Dermal Fillers Birmingham: Replenish, Enhance and Gain Youth Back
As we age our skin loses hyaluronic acid and this depletion leads to the appearance of deep folds and sagging. Dermal fillers are injected under the skin to provide temporary plumping effect and fullness with reduction of sagging and deep creases.
Birmingham Dermal Fillers: What are Dermal Fillers?
Most of the commonly used Dermal fillers are gels made up of naturally occurring substance hyaluronic acid that is naturally present in the skin and provides elasticity and fullness to the skin.
Birmingham Dermal Fillers: What are various types of Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers can be temporary or permanent (not widely used). We only offer treatment with temporary dermal fillers and therefore only temporary dermal fillers are mentioned here.
Temporary fillers can be Hyaluronic acid based, Calcium Hydroxylapatite (Radiesse®) based or collagen stimulators (Sculptra®). There are various brands of hyaluronic acid-based temporary dermal fillers available in the UK, Juvaderm®, Perlane®, Restylane®, Teosyal®, Boletero®, Profhilo etc.
We only use original BOTOX (Allergan Botulinum Toxin) and Juvederm fillers with very competitive prices.
Birmingham Dermal Fillers: What are Dermal Fillers used for?
There are many aesthetic uses for dermal fillers. They are very effective and provide a safe non-surgical solution to patients looking to enhance specific areas or diminish signs of aging. It is because of these reasons that they have become very popular today in addition to being affordable and having immediate results that be seen right away after the execution of the procedure.
Dermal fillers are used to treat deeper areas of loss of skin volume or to enhance and add definition to lip contours and increase lip volume.
The Youth Doctor Aesthetic Clinic Birmingham offers dermal fillers for:
- Lip augmentation and lip plumping and lip border enhancement.
- Lip volume augmentation.
- Treatment of deeper lines, deep frown lines, nose to mouth lines (also called nasolabial fold), vertical lines above upper lip (also called smoker’s lines), mouth to chin lines (also called Marionette lines).
- Advanced Non-Surgical Facelift.
- Non-Surgical nose and chin reconstruction.
Birmingham Dermal Fillers: Areas that can be Treated with Dermal Fillers
The areas that can be treated with Dermal Fillers include:
- Nasolabial lines reduction and elimination: Nasolabial lines run from the nose to the corner of the mouth and are static lines that form as you age. Easily treated with fillers.
- Cheek Definition / Reshaping / Augmentation: With age, the fat pads in our cheeks start to drop down which causes a hollowing of the cheek area and the appearance of aging. By using a Dermal filler, it can restore the lost volume of the upper face and create a more youthful appearance and it will also improve the nasolabial lines.
- Marionette lines reduction and elimination: Marionette lines or oral commissures are vertical wrinkles that form below the corners of the mouth, giving a sad or angry look to the face. Dermal fillers can soften these lines and give you a young fresh appearance.
- Lip filler enhancement, volume, definition, and fullness: Lip plumping treatments can be used to augment both the border of the lip to provide a more defined look to both the top and bottom lip and to provide more volume and a fuller look to the body of the lip.
- Non-Surgical Liquid Facelift: Dermal Filler injections can help rejuvenate your overall appearance and improve the texture of sagging skin with this revolutionary non-surgical and effective Face Lift technique.
Birmingham Dermal Fillers: Why get BOTOX®, Juvederm® or Dermal Fillers (Aesthetic Medicine)?
There are many reasons why Birmingham dermal fillers, BOTOX® Cosmetic and Juvederm® are preferred Aesthetic treatment for celebrities and people just like you. These benefits include:
- Non-surgical treatment for your concerns and problems.
- Increase confidence and improve your self-image.
- Quick and simple.
- Cheaper than plastic surgery.
- A safer alternative to surgery.
- Not Permanent.
Birmingham Dermal Filler Treatments (Starting Prices, per syringe)
|Lip Filler Shaping / Lip Filler Enhancement|
|Lip Filler Volumising|
|Nose To Mouth Lines / Nasolabial Folds Reduction|
|Mouth to Chin Lines / Marionette Lines Reduction|
|Cheek Shaping / Cheek Volumising|
Birmingham Dermal Fillers: Non-Surgical Facelift
|Advanced Non-Surgical Dermal Filler Face-lift: Defined at Consultation||Varies|
|The price for this treatment will vary depending on the number of areas treated and extent.|
At our Mobile Birmingham Dermal Filler and Advanced Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Clinic, we offer non-surgical acosmetic and skin rejuvenating treatments which include:
- Wrinkle relaxing injections with Botulinum toxin (also popularly known as BOTOX®) and Juvederm® for women and men.
- Birmingham Dermal Filler injections for lip plumping, lip border enhancement, permanent frown lines around forehead and angles of mouth (also called marionette lines) and nasolabial folds.
- Treatment of excessive underarm sweating (hyperhidrosis) with Botulinum toxin injections (BOTOX®).
Dr Tariq Sumrein is a Birmingham Dermal Filler mobile Cosmetic Surgeon specializing in wrinkle reduction treatment and fillers in addition to an A&E doctor with a wide experience in facial injuries and wounds.
Birmingham Dermal Fillers: We are committed to providing excellence in results and medical care. After most of our procedures, we provide a follow-up appointment (usually between two weeks) to ensure the best outcome of your treatment.
Our main objective is to provide our patients with visible results with the utmost safety and latest advances in aesthetic and cosmetic medicine.
Birmingham Dermal Fillers: Are the injections painful?
The dermal fillers are injected with a very fine needle and cause minimal discomfort. Some of the dermal fillers now come pre-mixedwith a local anaesthetic called lidocaine to ease and minimise the discomfort. You can discuss these options during your consultation.
Birmingham Dermal Fillers: How long does it take to see the benefits?
The hyaluronic acid based products have immediate effect and you willbe able to see the plumping effect straightaway.
Birmingham Dermal Fillers: What are the most common side effects?
Dermal fillers are considered very safe. Allergic reactions related to the dermal fillers are extremely rare. Millions of procedures are performed in the UK alone and most of the common side effects are related to the injection itself. You may see some redness, swelling, itching, tenderness and bruising after the injection and this will wear off after the procedure.
When the fillers are injected in the lips, the swelling may last slightly longer for up to a week but usually starts to settle down in 3 to 4 days.
Birmingham Dermal Fillers: How long do the dermal fillers last and what happens to the fillers after this?
Dermal fillers have a longer lasting effect and this varies in different people as it depends on age, skin type & quality, the area being treated individual lifestyle.
Dermal filler results usually last up to a period of 6-8 months.
Your body slowly dissolves the hyaluronic acid used in fillers over time, as it is a naturally occurring substance in the skin.
Birmingham Dermal Fillers: Who can use Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are suitable for most people who are looking to replenish skin volume in the areas described and to create more defined or fuller lips.
Dermal fillers should not be used in or near areas where there is or has been a skin disease, inflammation or skin related problems. Dermal Fillers have not been tested in pregnant or breastfeeding women, individuals with medical conditions that lower the body’s immune response or individuals undergoing immunosuppressive therapy may be more prone to infection by a skin injection procedure.
Birmingham Dermal Fillers: Contraindications for Dermal Fillers
- Allergies to Gram +ve bacterial proteins or lidocaine.
- Infected skin area e.g. cold sores.
- Cautioned use is advised in pregnancy, breastfeeding, and when taking anticoagulants.
Birmingham Dermal Fillers: Post Dermal Filler Treatment Recommendations
- Avoid high-intensity exercise immediately
- Avoid touching/rubbing areas injected
- Avoid heavy alcohol consumption on the same day
- Avoid hot environments on the same day (Sauna/Steam rooms/Hot bath)
- Full effect will be at around 1 week
- Duration of action 6-18 months (Depending on product)
Birmingham Dermal Fillers: Free Initial Anti-Agking, Skin Rejuvenation Cosmetic and Aesthetic Consultation
Your initial Birmingham consultation will be an opportunity to take a detailed medical history, details of any previous treatments, specific details of the results you are expecting and how this can be achieved. During the consultation, the dermal filler procedure will be explained to you and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions or queries you may have on the day.
Love the prices and fast service
Love the prices and fast service. Came to my home. Results are very professionally done.
Skin Rejuvenation Thank You Testimonial
“Hi Tariq, Finally home for a couple of days and just wanted to message you to say yes I can now see a very big difference in my skin and many people have now commented how fresh it looks, my pores seem to appear less visible and generally a smoother completion. Thank you thank you thank you, you have been so good to me and I’m so very grateful xxx”
This guy is the best
Hey, This guy is the best. He spends time, and has an eye for what is is doing as well as concern for the final result with any amendments if required.
Botox results look so natural and perfectI have had botox done for the past 10 years. This is by far the best. The doctor was very polite, and the results look so natural and perfect. I rebooked with him from now for my next botox. I recommend him to my friends and they all agree, he is very good at applying botox injections and derma fillers.
Botox fo Excessive Sweating: Great job, fantastic service and fabulous results
Would highly recommend. Unbelievable sweaty armpits treatment. Great job, fantastic service and fabulous results.
Best specialist and precision
-Wow love it -Thank you so much !!! The youth Doctor it’s the best specialist individual and precision !!!
Very happy with the results
Thank you Dr Tariq, the injections did the trick, I am very happy with the results
Fantastic service and fabulous resultsWould highly recommend. Always go the extra mile to ensure clients are happy. Great job, fantastic service and fabulous results.
Contact us to schedule your Free Birmingham Dermal Fillers Consultation with our advanced Birmingham Facial Rejuvenation and Cosmetic Doctor.